Airbrush Tanning delivers a natural looking “tan of the islands” without the sun! Our highly effective formula is fast-acting and long-lasting.
FULL BODY $35
HALF BODY $20
FACE & NECK &CHEST $15
PRE & POST CARE FOR SPRAY TAN SERVICE:
REPARATION FOR TAN
- Shower, shave, and exfoliate 8 hours or more prior to session. You want your skin to be thirsty and have the “tan” soak into your skin more.
- Make sure your skin is free of any lotion, moisturizer, perfume, makeup, and deodorant as they can all affect the result of your tan. A barrier will be applied to the nails at session.
- Get your manicure or pedicure one day or more prior to appointment. Polished nails work best to create a barrier to prevent the possibility of nails becoming discolored by solution.
- Avoid having a waxing, facials, and dermabrasions within one day before your treatment.
- Put hair up so it is not touching the face and neck.
- Remove all jewelry before getting airbrushed.
- Avoid wearing wool, Lycra, nylon, spandex, synthetic fabrics and silk, during or immediately following treatment as DHA may stain them.
- It is recommended that you wait a minimum of 8 hours to shower after your tan. If you can wait 24 hours is better. This will give the DHA enough time to fully set in. Showering sooner will lessen the intensity of your tan. Once you shower you will see the cosmetic bronzer come off in your shower; this is normal, it is just excess solution coming off. Your first shower should be a luke-warm, quick shower to rinse off the excess airbrush solution.
- Hold off on working out, doing lots of physical activity, swimming, going in hot tubs, saunas, basically anything having to do with water and sweating until after your first shower.
- Wear dark, loose fitting cotton clothing 8 hours following your tan while your tan develops. Do not wear tight bra straps, sports bras, or tight shoes and socks while your tan is developing.
- Use baby powder as a buffer wherever friction may occur. (Inner elbows, behind knees, under arms, under bra straps or all over body before going to bed after session to reduce excess bronzer from getting all over sheets and clothing.)
- When bathing do not exfoliate or scrub hard with a washcloth on your skin. Use a mild shower gel. Pat your skin dry with a towel. (Do not rub.)
- When shaving, use a sharp razor and press lightly as this will prevent excess exfoliation.
- Moisturize twice daily for a week to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. Make sure you lotion does not exfoliate.
WE ALSO CARRY A GREAT LINE OF POST CARE PRODUCTS THAT WILL EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR TAN.
Give the Gift of Salon M
Request a Gift Card
send something special to friends or family today!